Saturday, August 18, 2012

If i sent you (client) a email stating that i was a tutor would you want me as a tutor? -

someone was telling me that if i emailed people in my area about my tutoring service that i would attract alot of people and i would finally get clients. if i emailed you would you want me to be your tutor? or would you not even open up my emails? please tell me the truth

I suggest you do a one page resume.introductory of your skills and abilities. Put them into letterboxes, on the notice boards in schools, universities and colleges. Ask Student Services for permission first, though. Student Services may even put an insert into their website and/or magazine/newsletter, as well.There are forums where other people enquire about help. Try those sites and give some help. You can then offer your services after a short interim period. Online tutorrig is popular, via emails, as I have done so in previous years (though not for money).http://excelvb6.tripod.comStudents are always needing help with studies so there is much to earn in this field. My brothers friend s wife tutors students for German language. She charges $50 per student per hour. Sometimes she has up to 8 students at one time, like a small class, at her house. She earns a lot of money. She tutors full time at her residence.As your age and experience might limit you to the fee you charge, just start low. Maybe $8 per hour, till you get experience being with people and teaching them properly. As you get better, you can up your fees to about $20 per hour but don t get too clever and out-price yourself.

i wouldn t but go ahead it s a good idea

I will not give you my e-mail in the first place.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS