Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Can I use Residential Phone service for my business? -

Or is that illegal? i m in California USA. I need to be on the phone pretty often for my business maybe 2,000 minutes per month. A lot of out of state calls, etc.. Vonage has $25/Month for Residential $50/month for business. I call them but their Staff doesn t know anything. Can I get in trouble if I use the Residential for business?thanks!

It s totally fine. Your customer or Vonage or anyone wont know the difference. The difference is going to be in the features that your phone service has. Business accounts have more available features.If you re interested I personally recommend Nextiva and Packet8 over Vonage, as they can more easily scale when you need additional features. But, any of the 3 are good phone services for personal or small business usage.

It s totally fine, don t worry about it.Though at this time I d recommend Phone Power over Vonage.They have some great deals, such as $14.95 a month for unlimited minutes and over 30 free features. Have a lookhttp://voipcenter.onthewebs.com/.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS