Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What is the best place to sell a domain name? -

I registered www.coolninja.com a while back thinking I could eventually figure out something cool to do with it. Turns out I have no ideas and I d rather focus on my other sites. Instead of letting it expire, I d like to see if I can auction it off. What are the best sites for this? I m on GoDaddy and they have their own auction service. Has anyone sold on here? Are there better one out there? Ebay?Should I build a basic site or something on it first? Share your experiences!

Actually I dont know too much about this sort of thing.But I am trying to sell a website now and I was just introduced to Website Broker. Search for it on google. U would be surprised how much people are ready to pay for websites and domain names.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS