Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Why not out of work plumber ? -

i m an out of work plumber...i am living with my sister ...so to build cash flow will to take payments for my talents ..fixing plumbing repairs to ease the burden of others ...at a time when things are rough for all ...just something to get me out the house ..and hopefully network with others ...what do you think ...

There is big money in the heating and air conditioning section, Also sheet metal. You most likely know this already. You can easily start your own small business. If i were you I d work under a master licensed plumber. Go up to the hall and take what you can get. Plumbers should not have trouble getting jobs.

If I were you, I d be advertising my services in the local newspapers. List a reasonable price per hour. I bet you ll get lots of business.

What did you say?? Ease the burden? Who eases the burden nowadays?!

i think you ve charged too much so people don t want you, they want somebody cheaper.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS