Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Which name do you like for my gift basket business? -

I am starting a gift basket business, but cant come up with a name. My main market is the Asian community, but I will be doing baskets for all sorts of festivals and events from Christmas to Diwali.What do you think of the following names for my business -(Please note the first two have the tag line underneath, the others don t have a tag line)1). Eastern Hampers - Unique Gift Baskets with an Eastern Touch. 2). Asian Occasions- Gift Baskets for Festivals, Holidays Cultural Events.3). Asian Delights4). Timeless Expressions.Or perhaps some other suggestions?Full points to the best answer so please give some sensible answers.Thanks for your help.

Timeless Expressions. That way if your business grew you could expand your products with out being tied down by the name.

I like #2 and I like the fact that you have the words gift baskets in there. As far as being found on the net even in local directories, you might consider having gift baskets or a longer phrase people might search for.Short Keyword Tutorialhttp://businessfromhomework.us/keywordre��For instance, people might search for Gift Baskets, Your City Good Luck!

Cornucopia

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS