Saturday, November 16, 2013

How can I go about opening up a small boutique in the Atlanta area? -

I have a strong desire to open up a fashion boutique. Right now in my life, it doesn t have to be a high end boutique, but I would like to know how to go about things.How do I began to get loans, items for the boutique, help, business letter, etc?I would like to have 1) wedding consignment boutique and/or 2) a fashion boutique.Please Help!!

I would set up a time to visit the Small Business Development Center and Business Consultants in Atlanta --through the Small business Administration. There are lots of resources there that can help you. They will help you even research to determine if it is a viable idea; just because you think it is a good idea, does not mean the target market is there; help draw up a business plan; guide you toward loans (however in this economy --they have been sparse). I would focus on one of the two ideas above----make that one successful. I would also suggest you read Michael Gerber s E Myth and E Myth Revisited. I would also look on the internet and find boutiques in other cities and talk with the owners to find out what challenges and successes they have. Some will be willing to talk with you, some may not.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS