Saturday, November 16, 2013

How to buy and ship products from China? -

I would like to buy some products (a few boxes of goods) from China to Singapore. If the factory quote me FOB or CIF, what else do I need to do? I would like a company to settle all the custom and delivery to my address. Any recommendation to who can help me to do the delivery of the goods? It is only a one time order.

hey lyn,what you need to do depends on what kind of quotation you choose. If you choose FOB price, you need to find a logistic company for shipping, insurance and custom clearence for you, such as UPS, DHL. If you choose the CIF price, your supplier will take care of all those work for you. You may get those goods delivered directly to place you appointed.My suggestion is : get contact with your local logistic company and ask them how much it will cost for those service and compare it with the quotation you received from the supplier, then you will be able to figure out what s the best choice. Hopefully it could help.

i am not sure about the buying part. for the shipping part contact www.shipalliance.com 800-684-6359

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS