Thursday, May 21, 2015

How does selling for Avon work? -

Can someone just break it down for me? Do I have to pay something to start? Do I get free products? What happens if I can t sell anything? Would I have to pay for it?

Hi Athena,I have been with Avon almost 2 years now and i could answer all of your questions. Yes you do have to pay something when you sign up and just to let you know that you can now sign yourself up online if your interested I could also send you that information. You don t get free products but reps get to pay lower prices for the new products before they are even available to the customers. If for some reason you don t have any orders that s quite ok, even if you place an order for a .69 cent lip balm that will keep your account open. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

It costs $10 to start with Avon. They change promos every 2 weeks. You do have to buy supplies and brochures. They have a tiered commission program depending on what you sell. I researched Avon, Pampered Chef, and Tupperware and I ended up choosing Tupperware.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS