Sunday, June 28, 2015

How is it to work in a jewelry store? I have an interview soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? -

I have an interview soon. I need to know, do I dress like office like. A collared shirt, and dress pant.Or should I wear a regular nice polo shirt. Also the pay is $10 to $13 dollars an hour plus bonus based on experience. I don t have jewelry experience, but I do have customer service experience. They called me from two days after I submitted my resume online. The manager said the position is sales associate, but he also said the duties include purchaser buy merchandise(this got me confuse) What is that? Also should stay with $10 dollars an hour or ask for $12 or $13? I have customer service experience, almost have an associates degree in liberal arts, and I m 26 years old. In another words I have bills to pay. My sister tells me to ask for $12 even $13, but I don t have alot of retail experience, just customer service and office work. My sister has alot of retail experience, and works at a high end store. Does this matter, should I consider this? I don t want to price myself out of the job by asking for too high pay, or too little. Based on my experience and situation, do you think they ll be likely to pay me more, or only the starting pay of $10 per hour only? My sister tells me that I m selling myself short. But I don t have retail experience just customer service and office.

You don t need to know anything , just sell the most expensive jewels .I went with my precious stone collection to a jewelry once and they didn t know what stones i brought even my gold brick they couldn t identify.So your sales experience should be enough :P

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS