Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I am a teen and I need to earn some money but I do not have time for a part time Job. So what do I do? -

I am a teen and I need to earn some money but I do not have time for a part time Job. So what do I do?

You may not have time during the week, but maybe you could find a weekend only job? For example, during high school, my brother worked Saturday and Sunday mornings at a bakery, which was great for him because it didn t interfere with his sports, and the bakery was happy to have him on the busy weekends without him trying to get shifts at other times.

If you don t have time to earn money try cutting out some of the activities that cause you to spend money this way you will free up some time to get a job

wash carsbuy a lawn mower and mow lawns for people rake up peoples leaves wrap crimbo presents for old people lol just use your imagination

mow grass rake leaves. go to peoples front door and ask if they need any work done.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS