Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I sold an item on eBay, I specifically said no returns, I got a strike and he sent it back? -

I no longer have the money. not even in my bank account. Now what? I m just going to close my account ey?

There is no no return policy on eBay. If they say an item is significantly not as described they can always return it, and you can t stop them unless you prove they re lying. They just don t take it back instantly though. they usually go through paypal who lets you know it s coming. Once it arrives, you can look it over and contact paypal if it arrived damaged. (It sounds like you didn t respond to paypal emails. (Your spam filter might have caught them.)I ve been buying on selling on eBay for many years, and have been on both sides of Paypal s system. My best advice is don t sell trash , but there are some people who complain and want $ back even if it s perfect. good for buyers, not sellers.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS