Wednesday, September 16, 2015

What is a good business to start with little investment? -

I really want the freedom of owning my own business but I don t have much start up money. I m an electrician but to start my own company is alot of money and alot of risk. If I had the money I d give it a shot but I won t take out a loan. So I m thinking of a smaller investment business to come up with money for my electric business.I tried ebay. I couldn t compete with other peoples low prices

Stick with what you know. Being an electrician is a valuable skill. Maybe you can work with local contractors, being a sub on their projects. Since you may be competing with other electricians that may bring your own materials, maybe you can offer a discounted labor rate if the contractor provides the materials for you.Another thing - you should really reconsider your thoughts about borrowing money. Most businesses have had to borrow money to start or to expand at one time or another. While I can understand the desire to be debt-free. sometimes it s really necessary to borrow money in order to make things happen.

Hey. 2 answers. First, my buddy is giving away a FREE mp3 player loaded with hours of great content on how to create a successful business that you can operate from home or an office or a beach somewhere. This is not MLM or some get rich quick deal. He teaches about real businesses making real money. http://hmark.thesecondtier.com/thevideoSecond, my wife and I started a biz from home this summer and made $5000 in 60 days. We thought about creating a franchise but decided we would just sell a package to show others how to do what we have done. It s not available till after the 1st of the year. If your interested, just shoot me an email. I will tell you upfront that you might need to be a people person to do it. The cost of the program will be very low and we will offer a money back guarantee.Mark markhoward101@yahoo.com

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS