Saturday, February 3, 2007

How lucrative is it to start an eBay business? -

I m thinking of starting a business selling things on eBay. Is there a website I can go to or a book I can read to learn more? (By the way, don t mention Video Professor, I know what their real game is.)

Right now, selling on ebay is not lucrative.Everyone is trying to sell whatever they can get their hands on.I ve been selling on ebay for over 10 years and it just isn t the same like it was five years ago.If you need help, feel free to write. I ll see what I can do for you.

Look at it this way, some people have become rich; but not everyone has been lucky. If you find the right products to sell, you can make a fortune. Choose the wrong ones and you have a house full of junk that you can t give away.You need to be an expert on the items you sell. Some buyers are just really picky about what they buy.Here ends the lesson.

read this blog http://makemoneyonlineguaranteed100.blogspot.com/read the whole thing you will find topics on how to start selling on ebay with no money down, where to find drop shippers, how to make this a business, etc... and tips and tricks to make a powerful listingGOOD LUCK

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS