Friday, April 24, 2009

How do you start a ebay business? -

Im sure this has been asked loads but hey, I would like to start an ebay business starting off selling small items such as guitar leads/parts , or something simular. Ive got many hobbies which I feel will help me, - music (guitars amps synthesizers) , skateboards, bikes , xbox etc... anyway.I would like to know how I start off, do I need licences etc? Will it much money to start off with? How do I go about it etc? Thanks for any help, Dave

ebay help getting started faq:http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/getti��

Well, if you can keep your product cost low, you just might make it but be careful.Shipping can be paid by the customer. You would have to find out what it would be.My advice is to choose something small and jump in. Take a test run.Good Luck!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS