Friday, April 24, 2009

Is it a good idea to start selling clothes online? -

Like buying wholesale and starting up an online store? im a stay at home mom trying to find something to do on the side? what would it take to have a succesful business?

Hi I was like you looking for home business ideas a friend of mine pointed me in the right direction and It isn t tough to earn money from home. If someone like me can do it, ANYONE can do it! You can create a cash-making Web site on your own. Forget technical knowledge and experience. Really. I d come home late from work, spend time with my children, put them to bed, and then work on my website. Little by little, I made it happen. Sometimes, I was so excited, I would stay up till 4 AM. Now when people ask me how, I tell them to learn the stuff on http://www.onlinemarketing-course.comI also found a great traffic generating software to use www.traffic-bug.com/227.html

You would be up against enormous competition with an online clothing store. Anything retail online requires getting people to visit your site which is a huge challenge.You might try first with eBay stores or Amazon to open up a store.Or you can try a store for free if you have some designs to use on clothing (and other products) at www.cafepress.com.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS