Friday, April 24, 2009

What are the common reasons of the Filipinos in their poor grammar of english? -

What I mean is the poor english language of the filipinos like in an interview for applying job. I m going to pass this research tomorrow. Please, I want your answers.

It s simply because they haven t taken courses on English. All languages are different. Different rules as far as syntax and structure. For example, white house in English is casa blanca in Spanish. Fat snake in English is el serpiento gordo in Spanish.I really don t know anything about the Filipino language - but my guess is that it just what I stated in my examples - different syntax rules (like adjectives coming after - not before words, stuff like that).

cos all they know how to do is go on stupidass chatrooms n learn stupidass lingos and not to mention they suck at everything ..philipino hip hop? yeah right

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS