Friday, June 5, 2009

Another Ebay question....Payment Methods.? -

Is this a common thing with ebay sellers. To have their payment methods as paypal only and then have people winning an auction and asking to pay with bank deposit. On my page it says PAYPAL ONLY on every auction..and I still get people asking to pay with bank deposit...are people this stupid they dont read the auction or do you believe they know that if they dont pay the person has to relist the item and then they have them backed in a corner but with no option except to use bank deposit. There for..buyer wins?? Let me know. IHATEBANKDEPOSIT. I use ebay as a shopping thing..I buy all my clothes there and to have it put in deposit means I have to transfer the funds over to paypal which takes up to 5 days when I want thingsnow?

some people are just plain stupid and don t know or don t want to learn how to use paypal. I won t touch a seller who states bank deposit preferred- ALL my online transactions use paypal.I hope you open up disputes regarding these people- I certainly would!

Tell them that if they can t pay using paypal, you will accept a USPS money order and they ve got 7 days to get it to you.Then cash it on the spot at the post office and ship.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS