Friday, June 5, 2009

A friend of mine wants to start a business.? -

I m trying to find a website where I can look up rental space. So far all I m coming up with is office space. My friend is starting a massage therapy business, and would need her own store/space. I m finding offices in large corporate buildings, and that s not suitable. Thanks!

I d suggest to simply choose what part of town you want the business in, and drive around looking for spots available for lease. Once you re set up, make sure people can find the business, submit your business to Google Maps for starters, if you need help with that, visit ListedFirst.com for more info.

I agree with Pressure s answer about driving around the area you want to do business and find space for rent that way.At my office we have a massage therapist that visits once a week. He brings the massage chair into a spare office to do a day of massages right in the office for us. This is a great idea if your friend is just starting out and trying to build a client base. This way they could save on the money they would have to spend renting a building.You could go around to local businesses to see if they would like what your friend had to offer. You could visit a different office building each day of the week. The receptionist at my office takes down the appointments for them each week.This is a perk for the business, because they can say the offer on site massages to their employees.

Check the local classfied ads.BHhttp://www.searchiana.com

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS