Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ebay seriously need to sort their act out? -

Can anyone help.I listed two items on ebay about 2 weeks ago which both were bidded on and auction won by said bidders. However, one person failed to turn up and pay me and collect the goods and the other suddenly wanted me to ship it to his friend on a charity mission in Nigeria before payments had cleared. Neither have been in contact again. So, now the items are unsold but ebay are showing in my account as 2 items sold.I have filed complaints about the bidders but now want to remove the items as sold from my account. Ebay is absolutely useless in giving info about this and there is no link to mail an ebay staff member anywhere. Again, any help would be nice as my Paypal is also asking for the slice of the action for the sold items.Thanks peeps

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/unpaid��Takes a while, but it can be done

There are ways to resolve the issue such as talking to buyer, using the resolution centre etc. However if you are still having issues and are fed up in general there are alternatives such as eBid, CQout, Amazon, Craigslist, Adflyer.

yeah i hate Ebay, seem to have a lack of security. Ive started using Amazon to sell stuff now. They are proper middlemen. They take the payment off the buyer, take their cut and then pay seller.

Ebay is richer than most countries. I suspect they feel their act is up there with Hendrix and the Beatles.

I myself have COMPLETELY HAD ENOUGH of Ebay ... You did well to get out quick It SEEMS like such a simple and easy way to make money BUT the only people who REALLY make money out of it are Ebay and PaypalALL of it is based on CUSTOMER HONESTY etc .... And I have reaslized you CANNOT count on thatEven once you have received the money and posted it out it does not always arrive the other endI wonder how many other people have been OUT OF POCKET by selling on Ebay which is MEANT to make you money - not LOSE you itEbay and Paypal always seem to PROTECT THE CUSTOMER but NOT the seller - which I see as a MAJOR problem on there!!!!Good luck - hope you sort it out - and I d say get out quick before you lose out on hundreds of pounds like me with NOTHING I can do about it as it is all in the unscrupulous / dishonest customers favour - not the HONEST sellers!!! :-(

i think you may have had a cell phone for sale or other electronics. i hope there is not a second time offer or you will take a pounding. suggestion, please list money order as a option. the ebay pay/pal is borderline legal. both fraudulent purchases. if you live united states, very good option on the nigeria one. contact your local police department. i am dead serious. they will give you the number of the F B I . it does not matter if one cent. they will go to bat for you. and they do carry a very very large bat. the matter will be settled in hours. you are a victim from alleged buyers and e bay. please use the F B I. they will want the nigerian site. i hate to say this , but this is the type of scam you see often on t v. please report this. you also will be protecting other sellers from this theft. just curious could you respond with what you were selling. thank you

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS