Saturday, July 18, 2009

Website for my jewelry business? -

website for my jewelry business?Where can I get a web site for my business at a good price? what is the best one to get? are the free ones worth it or can you recommend one I can use for my jewelry business ... thank you.

for anyone to know where to send you or what to recommend the information needed is you have 2,000 items for sale, you need paypal and credit card sales, full color close-ups etc. your best bet would be to search for a web store you want to model your store after or like it. Then go to a college near by you and hang a card in the student union building stating you need a part time wizard who can build your website in trade for jewelry. Have a nice day.

Well I found this site they help you with your business it is www.integrafirst.web.officelive.com and they like sell business ideas and will design you a website for only $39.95 and I think their hosting fee is only $7.95 a month or something like that they also help people with thier business they have alot of services! I started my own tutoring business and I bought a package from them for only $175 it came with a name,logo,website, and business cards and a T-Shirt they do all of that! It is pretty cool

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS