Saturday, July 18, 2009

How can a small construction company get a big loan to do a project? -

Who could or should we turn to? We asked our local bank but they said that you have to have a certaing amount of money in the account and for a period of time. We want to flip a house but don t have the resources to buy it and then fix it up. We have a realtor who could find us a nice property but no cash to do it with.

try this site called http://www.prosper.com its a person to person lending site that allows you to apply for $25,000

Hello,Am Brenda Karen from Canada, i am contacting you in respect to you quest for a loan which i saw and I ve decided to help out, due to the fact that I myself has been scammed twice by fake lenders base in UK in my search for a loan but at last I got a reliable lender that gave me the loan($75,000 USD) that I was in dire need of even with a bad credit. Hence I decided that I will refer anybody I come across to this God sent lender he is reliable and his terms are fair. You can get to him via his email address:savills.financier@live.com. SAVILL PRIVATE FINANCE INTERNATIONAL LOAN FIRM, got him and I decided to help my fellow humans with this because there are a lot of fake lenders out there and I do not want any body to fall prey please get to him and tell him please tell him that Brenda Karen he gave out a loan to . I have search for a legit lender until that I referred you to him. there is no upfront fee...payment .ThanksBrenda Karen

I applied and was approved for one of your loans yesterday and I wanted to write and tell you about my experience. My loan agent, Mark M. was amazing! He handled everything very professionally and quickly. He was extremely patient, helpful and very courteous at ALL TIMES. There was NO STRESS or pressure what so ever. He walked us through the whole procedure and made sure we understood each step before moving on to the next one. I ended up having to call him back with a correction and he took care of it immediately. He was just a true joy and I just can t say enough. I hope you will give him the recognition he so deserves because it has been a very long time since I have had wonderful service like this! This was a totally stress free and wonderful experience! here is there email, mark_maxine700@yahoo.com Thank you Mark!! Yours Truly, t Matthew Sr.

Hello Are you in search of a legit loan?Tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages? Have you been turned down by your banks ?Have you also been scammed once?Then your financial trauma is over We Offer LOANS from $3,000.00 Min. to $10,000,000.00 Max.at 3% interest rate.We are certified and trustworthy. we can help you with financial assistance.if interested do get back to us via email sammy.loaninvestment@gmail.com with this information :Applicant name_________________________________Country_______________________________��Full address________________________________Phone number_______________________________Amount needed_____________________________Loan Duration_____________________________ method of delivery(Bank or Check)._________ Please Note: All replies should be forwarded to the Company s Email:sammy.loaninvestment@gmail.com

Are you sad because you do not have money? are you in financial problem? are you disgrace in the presence of your friends because of money? do you need a loan? kindly contact Abdullah Global Loan Company today via email: abdullahahmed_2020loanfirm@hotmail.com for they help me with a loan when i was in the same situation like you but today i am very glad to refer people there for they are legit and easy.

contractor s loan ..you must have someone with a contractors license to get the loan whom has fairly good credit..bring blue prints or plans..its the only way..

try a different bank....you will need some money of your own invested in the project ( 20-50%). No bank will get involved unless you have something invested too........

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS