Saturday, July 18, 2009

How can I get a clothing warehouse for my website? Like what some ebay things have? Please help.? -

I want to know how I can find them and what they are, i want them to supply clothing and electronics. Maybe even two warehouses, please help.10 points

Try one of the following dhgate, trade tang, I currently use these sites myself for personal use and selling online. They don t charge a fee like some other companies, there is not minimum purchase required and they shipped directly to your customers which is great,that way you don t have to keep inventory and best of all you get to set your own profit margin. Best of luck with you and if you need any assistance please feel free to contact me via email.

Your best bet would be to contact wholesale exporters that are looking for sales outlets. Make a drop shipping arrangement with them and get the best catalogs and pricing with as much variety as possible. On Yahoo, there are several groups featuring such exporters. Make sure build a solid business model so that you aren t just another site though.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS