Saturday, September 24, 2011

Looking for an eBay DropShipping Supplier? -

I am looking for a dropshipper to use to sell things on eBay. Here are the requirements for the dropshipperIt s services must be free to useThere must be a good amount if not all items that have free shippingThey must use paypal

I m an ebay powerseller and I use www.cherrypress.com for my dropshipping supplier.You upload images to their site and they print them on over 200 high quality products. They have lighters, clocks, leather hand bags, t-shirts, watches, golf ball markers, dog tags, umbrellas and a whole lot more. They add new stuff all of the time to keep the market fresh.When you sign up for their reseller program you get very low pricing. It s easy to mark up 100% or more. You also get free shipping.No minimum orders. Free for the first 30 days and then its only $20 per month if you decide to continue. I made over $1000 my first month so it wasn t an issue.They accept paypal.I think that meets all of your criteria!The only thing is you actually have to do the work to find out what collectors and enthusiasts are interested in and then design products using those keywords. Those people will find you and your items will sell, over and over again. I think they are cool. I make money with them. I ve been using them since may 2007 and its still going good. I won t tell you what I have on my products, but I, unlike many others, don t have a problem sharing my source because you aren t likely to create competition for me.

Many people buy goods in China and resell it in USA.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS