Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Is Melaleuca a scam or a good opportunity? -

Tori has a valid point in her opinion but I m not sure of what her standpoint was on her background with the company products or the compensation plan. I started as a customer for the value and quality of the products and I began marketing their products/membership enrollment by sharing the same value myself and many others were experiencing with Melaleuca. Just as if you had eaten a meal at a quality restaurant or seen a fantastic movie and told someone else about it, that does not mean you are selling the meal or the movie. After all, have either of these entities ever sent you a check for sending their venue business?? Nevertheless, I continue to share with everyone I know the environmentally friendly products that make a big difference for the future of my children and at the end of every month my family receives a commission check from Melaleuca as a thank you for the referrals of customers who choose to shop with them as a result, you just can beat that; I ve never received a check from any of those corporations that I sent people to buy products from or have spent tens of thousands at myself. As I am a fully trained Eco-Consultant I pride myself on knowing what products will and will not take away from the quality of life for my family and I will always try to share knowledge with others who indeed are seeking a higher quality of life through their buying power and business ventures. I encourage you to do your due diligence in making any business decision, but I can assure you that I have done mine and for me there is no better company out there offering such an outstanding opportunity. If I can help you in any way with questions concerning Melaleuca and enrolling from the comfort of your own home, please don t hesitate to ask. The company is offering an awesome enrollment special until the 22nd so let me know when your ready to start saving money on great products with a great company. Christian email: acd@sc.rr.com

Any opportunity can be a good one if it is the right opportunity for you. When considering any business, it helps to find a company and products that you will use yourself and be able to talk enthusiastically about to market to others. Check out the compensation plan and see if the profit margin/commission you will earn will provide the income you want within 3 to 5 years. How many items will you need to sell each month to reach that goal and is it realistic?I know that Melaleuca prides itself on promoting the idea that there is no selling involved, but that seems misleading. With any business, you must market (AKA sell ) and promote products or services by advertising or telling people about them. To make money in any business, someone must buy something, so if you are telling or sharing information with people about a product and you earn money when someone you talked to makes a purchase I think most people would consider it selling .You may also want to consider if the marketing methods allowed will fit what you want to do to create your customer base. Melaleuca used to be very restrictive in the marketing methods they would allow. They may have loosened up a bit. Personally, I was put off by having such limited options and by having everything so mysterious and secret.Good luck no matter what you decide to do.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS