Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Should I start a jewelry business? -

I really enjoy making swarovski crystal jewelry and I am thinking about selling my work. http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurve��^ that is a survey I have created in order to collect data that will help me figure out what the public wants. Please answer truthfully! IF you have any other opinions or advice don t hesitate to leave an answer :).

Have you researched starting a jewelry business? It is best to get advice from those already in the business. There are a few ebooks on the subject that may get you going in the right direction. Good Luck

I think you should absolutely start your own jewelry business. It s something you love to do and why not make some money off of it? I work at a retail store and we just added a whole jewelry room . Even in this tough economy, people are still buying expensive jewelry, so as long as you market yourself, you will do great!Great ideas with the survey by the way... :-)

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS