Friday, March 13, 2015

How paypal works if somebody wants to pay me something? -

Hi everybodyI was wondering how paypal works. Some people told me that it s free but how will it work if let say I have somebody who wants to pay me something and they want to pay me through paypal (or deposit that money to my account) Will that money go to my banking account or it s linked somehow (like to my citibank or wellsfargo account).Hope my question is clear :)Thanks for your time to read it and answer it.

Paypal is free for sending money and receiving money . paypal is linked directly to your checking account citibank or bank of America does not make a difference. I sell on ebay and when I make a sale, the buyer pays me through paypal, paypal charges me a fee (because I m a seller, and use their services all the time) to use their service and I take the rest. After, you transfer the money from your Paypal accnt. into your cheking accnt. Your situation is a little different so I suggest that you check paypals help page https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS