Friday, March 13, 2015

I sold a $34 perfume on eBay and sent it priority with tracking. Seller saying they didnt receive AND.....? -

....I EMAILED them back with ALL of the tracking information showing that their item arrived TWO days after purchase. It was Sept. 23 when it arrived..they bought it the 21st.I emailed all of this and she just replied: Then I want you to initiate research because I didn t receive my item.Obviously--wants a refund and going to threaten me with negative feedback since my score on eBay is literally PERFECT..not even one neutral and I m at 332. 100%. What do I do? I am SOOOO irritated with this cheap buyer that I don t even want to reply right away because I think I will tell her that she needs to stop trying to get things for free and if she threatens me with negative feedback I will have her reported and suspended, etc.But seriously--what CAN I do to protect myself??? I mean..the package CLEARLY shows it arrived at 10:22 am at her door. I sent her that. She was rude and told me to investigate it WTF????

One or two negative feedback is not going to ruin you. Don t sweat it. There are always ******** out there who s out to score freebies by abusing the system. If the post office says it was delivered, then the problem was with her or the post office. Did she pay with Paypal? If so you may enjoy Paypal Seller protection, as long as the item was delivered. https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr��

well if you dont want to ruining your feedback just give her her money back and make sure you never sell to her again...or just report her and let her leave negative feedback...you got proof that she got it and reply to her feedback saying that and ppl will understand

Take a deep breath - even if you get a neg, I promise you it will NOT hurt your business, let alone ruin it. When buyers see a recent neg, they will read your feedback to see what happened. You will respond to the neg saying you have proof of delivery and provided it to the buyer so people can read your side of the story.Any reasonable person will understand you had a flaky buyer and won t avoid you over one neg when you have hundreds of positive feedbacks. I understand it s aggravating to deal with this, but do not worry about a single negative feedback. Trust me.

The very first thing you re going to want to do is contact ebay and let them know what happened. Then, you ll want to report the buyer. That s theft. Just make sure that you scan all your documentation of proof of delivery so that when it comes up (and it will) you can just shoot an email to ebay in response to her dispute. Also, be sure to respond if she gives you a negative review. And in your response be sure to list the tracking number so people know that it s for real.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS