Friday, March 13, 2015

I want to start a business but how do I make money (quot;membership-workshopquot;)? -

Ok so first off I m only 18 and still in college (Electrical Engineering at Purdue North Central.) I would love to start a business today but I also think I should finish my education... Maybe theres a way I could do both? Anyhow I wan t to set up a shop, you know like a big building full of tools and work tables! Id have wood working machinery, metals/ welding, electronics, a CNC router... Maybe some automobile stuff! And it would be a like a gym membership where you pay so much a month and you have access to the shop to work on projects and stuff... Have tools available for rent almost for free if your a member... I have a lot more ideas for a business like this but ill save it... I think it would go over real well in our town/ city! Im just wondering how Id make money? I mean charge people $50-$150 a month (no idea whats resinable???) Even still how would I make rent/ mortgage however that works... Then id need money for all the tools and supplies... Any advice would be awesome! Even just ideas for the shop in general!

Don t tell everybody your good idea. You can get gov t funding. check out globalbx.com or grant.gov...! Read everything so you understand enough to write your own business plan.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS