Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Im buying something from China on E-bay, please I need your help!.. 10 pts.!? -

Hello..I have never bought anything from e-bay, and i m about buying a raquet from china, the feedback of the seller is really good 99% and it is freeshipping, but I was wondering since they have to send me the raquet from china, do i have to pay any tax?, where should i receive the raquet?.

Tennis or squash?If you play a hard game of either sport, the racket might well shatter.Better to pay a little more and get a good reputable brand racket from a store like Sports Authority, or Big 5.

LOL free shipping FROM over seas COMON man wake UP !thats not Racquet thats a RACKET !i bet it s a Dollar store raqueat that aint worth what they are asking for !IT Cost me $5 to send printed material across the country to Calif because the weight of the material thats standrd USPS rates !

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS