Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What exactly is paypal and how do you use it? -

I really need help using paypal..First I really do not get how the general idea works. I started selling t-shirts as some kind of personal business thing, but I wanted to allow customers use paypal.How does this work?Do customers need a paypal account? Do they send me money? Where do the money go in? Do I need to tell paypal my banking account and the money will get in my bank account??Is paypal trustworthy?? and what kind of bank account can I choose for paypal?

Paypal creates an online wallet to store moneyYou can take money in or out of the WalletYou link a bank account to the wallet where you can send some of the payopal money once is reaches a certain level, Or you can Put money into Paypal Wallet to use of EBay or anywhere elseIt is recommended you set up a separate bank account to deal with Paypal -They need a paypal account too - they put money in their acount an Email it to yours - then you can transfer it to you Real bank account if you choose - or spend it else where through paypal

Well, I wouldn t call myself an expert on paypal, but as far as I know:It s basically like an account, and it can be connected to your bank accounts and credit cards and stuff. You can send and receive money. You have like a sign in name or a username, which is your email address. When you get money or anything it sends an email to your email address telling you. I don t think customers need a paypal account to buy things from you, I think they transfer it from their bank account or whatever into your paypal account. The money goes into your account, you can take the money out of your account by transferring it into your bank account or you can spend it, or keep it in there.I m pretty sure paypal is trustworthy, it has worked fine for me. What do you mean by What kind of bank account can I choose for paypal? You can have a bank account connected to your paypal, I m not sure if it matters what kind of bank account it is.Hope I helped!

paypal is an online bank account, you can use it in different website.such as games,buying stuff on ebay and all that

If you use it you will love it! It s a very fast way to pay for things and get paid for selling things. You register with PayPal and you can add a credit or debit card, or a checking account if you want to draw funds from these to pay for things you buy online. You would be sent an invoice from someone you owe money to and then you would click pay now to pay them, the funds would be pulled from whatever payment method you add. If you are wanting a payment from someone, you can send a money request or an invoice to their email, they can then send the payment to you. The money will be held on your PayPal account until you either spend it or choose to deposit it into your banking account. After your bank account is verified through PayPal, you can request a debit card from PayPal for free so you may spend your money that is on your account without depositing it into your personal bank account. You can also apply for a pay-pal credit card to use when making payments. PayPal is nice because you can notify your customers that you have received payments and when you have shipped items to them. PayPal is trustworthy! You can use checking/savings account, as long as you have a routing and account number. As I said, you can also register a credit or debit card with them to draw money from to make your payments. It takes a second to figure everything out, but that is it. It is very user friendly and you can call customer service for help at anytime, trust me, I have called late at night before.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS