Monday, April 6, 2009

Any suggestions for business? -

OkaySo I own this business near my local park. I give rides for children in my cute van, which is spray-painted with clowns and birthday balloons! I also give them free ice cream.However, business has recently been bad. Last week, a woman smacked me on the face and called me scum -- and all I did was give her son a fun ride with clowns and ice cream! And yesterday a policeman ruthlessly interrogated me, embarrasing me in front of the kids. I guess putting smiles on the faces of cute little children is a crime!I don t understand why people hate me. My van is perfectly safe. It even has clowns painted on the inside! And I give away yummy chocolate ice cream! Help???!!!

Set up a smaller van that can be pulled by a bicycle. Then you can give rides around the park where the parents can watch their kids while they have fun with you. Once the parents trust you, they might be more likely to trust your van with clowns. Be sure the parents are invited on all rides. Everyone likes ice cream.

have you ever heard of the words guilty by association, because what you are doing resembles what a child molester does, the fact that you are using a closed van should have been your first clue

you should secure a business permit and a health certificate to your municipality.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS