Monday, April 6, 2009

How does Avon Pay the Commission you have earned from sales? -

I have recently become a Avon representative and i am currently on my 3rd campaign.I was wondering how Avon actually pay you the commission you have earned ? As i have not received any credits to my bank account or had any cheques from them in the post.Any help on this would be much appreciated

After you collect payment from your customers, you will pay your avon bill. What you have left over from this amount is your payment.

Avon only requires you pay a percent of the sales (depends on your sales level). You collect the FULL amount and keep the difference. For example- you sell a lip balm for $1. You collect the $1 (plus tax of course). Avon will only ask you for .60 cents (if you are earning 40%). Hence you keep .40 cents. That is how you make your money.

You collect money from your customers and keep the percentage left over. You can join Avon in the UK at http://www.applyavon.co.uk

I sell Tupperware. After market research I decided it was easier than Avon

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS