Monday, April 6, 2009

Anybody good with contracts?? I need some advice lol? -

So I am a manager of a singing group (Ron DeVu =look them up on youtube) and since we re about to make it big pretty soon, I feel like it would be best that we had a contract that states that I am the manager and it s gonna stay that way for a few years lol BUT because we are all under 18, my father told me that I can t sign a contract by myself and I would need a gaurdian soooo why can t I just get a contract and have my mother sign for me, then i ll sign and then have a parent from each memeber of the group sign and then the group members themself sign. Would that work???? Or would I just have to wait until I m 18?? Because I don t want anyone taking my spot as a manager although they all want me as their manager anyway..help! Thanxx! =)

Probably being under 18 maybe an agreement and not a contract would be in orderBut I doubt a parent would want to get involved in this as they would be responsible forany breech of a contract that they really have no direct control over. The way you resaying it would be unenforceable and most likely mute without legal standing to begin withWait till you re 18 and the group really takes off - then you will have legal standing on yourown - if you re the manager now and it takes off why would they want to get rid of you.Get a lawyer to write up any contract don t try to do it yourself it would have goodlegal standing at that point and legally correct.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS