Monday, April 6, 2009

My boyfriend is 17 amp; looking for a good money making job!? -

He doesn t want to work at a store unless it pays really good money. And he already works at a restaurant. I guess he just really wants to make some good money! what teen doesn t?!

tell him to get a little bit of money and bulk stock of ebay e.g 100 memory cards for ��80 and then sell them for ��5each thats ��420 profit and your money back simples, i hope this helped

I might have logged in at the right time because I saw your question. :-)I recommend a good job that does not require presence in an office or a restaurant. It is with a company called Global Domains International. It is a web hosting service provider that allows its people to generate income more than any other hosting company.Visit this site: www.freedom.ws/thessb11This is an opportunity you should not miss for your boyfriend or even for you. You can also share this to your friends and family members.You can catch me online at YM if you have questions. My yahoo ID is thess_bermudez11. God bless!Thess

If he is still in high school.... He needs to stay and complete it. Really good money will come later. If still in school, then his available hours to work are limited, which would box him into certain jobs. If he can get a job as a waiter, that does pay good in tips if he is good about it.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS