Monday, January 9, 2012

Help with eBay shipping calculator? -

I m trying to sell some educational textbooks. It includes the workbook, answer keys, and testbook. According to my digital scale, the weight of all of them is 8 1/2 lbs. Yes, they re thick books.It says for this category, I can charge up to $4 for shipping. However, when I run it by eBay s shipping calculator, it says UPS would charge $10. Although I really dunno how to use the calculator. I entered the weight and package type, and it doesn t give me a rate, until I hit Enter. With the Domestic Rates, do I just add my ZIP code?Help would be appreciated, this is frustrating!

When you send books.... send them US postal office via MEDIA mail... its MUCH cheaper. You can charge up to $4 because they are assuming you will ship media mail... and you need to. It wouldn t be wise to use UPS or another carrier.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS